Local Content, Global Control will help you to engage more meaningfully with your clients and prospects across the globe. Simply fill out the below form and we'll email your copy to you straight away!
Localisation Whitepaper Form
25 page guide to help you get started with localising your global websites
Embarking on a digital localisation strategy can seem daunting. There is no denying that it is a huge undertaking for enterprise organisations requiring investment, best-of-breed
technology, robust planning and governance, and a digital team capable of managing your global digital estate for the long-term.
This guide is designed to help you plan your localisation effort. We explain the areas for consideration, aligned to four foundational pillars - People, Process, Platform and Performance - with tangible and actionable advice to help you plan your localisation effort for your multi-site, multi-language digital estate.
- Five key questions to gauge how localised your organisation currently is.
- Advice on how to define your approach and when to start localising.
- Key areas for consideration around the four foundational pillars – People, Process, Platform and Performance.
- Centralised, Decentralised and External global content management approaches.
- Assembling the right team and outsourcing options.
- Processes and workflows.
- Content Management System (CMS) considerations.
- Analytics reporting, optimisation and testing.